The lack of updates in the last week is due to the fact that there was a lot going on in my life/anime fandom. On August 5-6, I took a trip to Hiroshima Prefecture to visit the Miyajima, the Peace Memorial Park, and, most importantly, the town of Onomichi, where the supreme moeness of the almighty Yurie-sama shines in the tales of Kamichu! I promise I’ll write something about it.
Well, back to the topic, the 70th Comiket is just two days away, and I’m psyched beyond words. I’ve been busy preparing my shopping list. It’s not an easy task, I have to say, because it involves curbing my buying desire.
Anyways, here’s the list:
- Fate Testarossa dakimakura cover: I actually haven’t decided to buy this yet because of it’s exorbitant price: 7500en can buy me 15 books. Should I buy it? Should I not?
Friday August 11:
- SIX SHOT (東Ａ１６): If the Haruhi book is not pr0n, then they’ll get my money.
- あねご屋 (東Ｄ35): The Noir/MADLAX/Avenger doujinshi looks awesome.
- 黒雪 (東Ｆ37): Miruku Hunters 5 (if I can stand it), and the last SEED book. (NSFW)
- 青空プロレス (東シ34): Azumanga Daioh/Yotsuba to! book.
- 塩こんぶプロジェクト (東シ43): Their original comics looks interesting.
- SWEET ROSE (東シ47): Barasui of the Ichigo Mashimaro fame.
- ビィスタヂ (東ネ39): Keroro Gunso gag doujinshi.
- はらぺこぽん (東ネ14): Negima book about the Library Expedition Club
- Various other Tales Series, and Suikoden Series doujinshi.
Saturday August 12:
- チョコレート・ショップ (東シ29): Xenosaga II design work.
- HEART❤WORK (東シ30): Sketches of Hiro Suzuhira, one of the Navel’s artist duo. I like his design, so definitely a must buy.
- 片励会 (西あ53): Koh Kawarajima’s work.
Sunday August 13:
- Too many to list, and still deciding.